... but am sharing anyway. Partly so I can clear out my bookmarks, and partly because a quick skim makes me reasonably confident that there's something to worth reading in all of these.
- Jo Walton on "reading protocols." An older piece that Josh Christie turned up a couple weeks ago. Thought-provoking, but I still haven't formed an articulate response to it.
- "When Jill Abramson Was the Only Grownup..." This one I have read. And now I want to be a reporter again.
- Andrew Karre on the end goal of contemporary YA romance. Much more interesting than my description makes it sound. Go read it.
- Post-Artifact Books and Publishing. Haven't read this one, but Craig Mod's previous stuff has been worth it.
- A look at changes in book publishing over the last couple decades. See above, then substitute Peter Osnos for Craig Mod.
- Junot Díaz on disasters. Because it's Junot Díaz.
- Some day I plan to blog about the sheer awesomeness of Annette Gordon-Reed. For now, this.